- All Products
- Apparel & Body Tape
- Nipple Concealers
- Beauty Solutions
- Clothing Care
- Breast Enhancers
- Bra Alteration
- Pant Alteration
See how it works
Hollywood Fashion Tape®
Secret No. 1: “The Original” Hollywood Fashion Tape® empowers you to wear any style of clothing easier and more confidently. Easy-to-use, clear double-stick apparel and body tape. The professional grade adhesive makes our tape the absolute best product available… gentle on skin, hypoallergenic and leaves no residue on fabrics. It’s also more discreet and fabric-friendly than pesky safety pins.
1. Peel the liner from one side of the tape
2. Press the tape firmly to your skin or fabric – be sure your skin is oil and lotion free
3. Remove the other liner
4. Apply the item to be secured
5. It’s as easy as peel, stick and go forth with confidence!
6. To remove tape, simply peel away from skin or clothing. On sensitive skin, use slow and steady pressure to avoid redness.
• Keep bra straps from slipping
• Prevent blouse gaps between buttons
• Secure plunging necklines
• Hold belts, scarves, and straps in place
• Perfect for quick hemming and other emergency repairs
• Keep wrap styles wrapped
• Create costumes
Fixes Blouse Gaps, October 9, 2005
By Lisa Marie “lisa marie” (Marietta, Georgia USA)
“This tape is perfect for placing between buttons on a blouse to prevent revealing gaps. It does not damage the fabric as using a safety pin might, and I have safely used it even on delicate silk blouses.”
Great stuff!, August 30, 2005
By Miss Murr “mismurr” (Orlando, FL United States)
I carry at least 3 of these with me at all times *just in case*. It holds clothes to your body pretty well; you just have to make sure that you place them correctly so that it will stick. Sometimes you have to use more than a few. Good for dresses and clubbing clothes that don’t always fit the way you want to, or when you want to hide a particular feature. Just make sure you don’t tug on your clothes near the spot you’ve used the tape on, otherwise, it might give way.